IP FOR BUSINESS LAWYERS: What you need to know to protect your clients’ revenues and business value
- Date 25-Apr-2019
- Starts 12:30 pm
- Ends 2:00 pm
- Venue Fairfield County Bar Association Office
- Locations 970 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06905
THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
AN ENTERTAINMENT/MEDIA/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMMITTEE LUNCHEON PROGRAM:
Co-Chairs: Daniel Cooper, Robert Fischer, Joseph Noferi & Catherine O’Connor
What do you say if your client asks you these questions? Is the time and expense of generating intellectual property worthwhile? How do some companies, from the smallest to the largest, continue to generate intellectual property assets year after year? Why do companies bother to obtain and maintain large numbers of patents, given the rapid pace of change in their industries?
Robert H. Fischer, Esq., McCarter & English, LLP
What this program will cover:
- Discover the intellectual property value that is hidden in many parts of an ongoing business, and how to unlock that value.
- Gain insights on why and how intellectual property adds value to a business.
- Hear the best ways to protect the business’s information and technology.
- Understand how major multinational corporations maximize their intellectual property value, and how those lessons apply to your own clients.
At the office of:
Fairfield County Bar Association, 970 Summer Street, Stamford
Registration: 12:30 to 12:45 pm
Pricing, including Lunch & Materials: $45 (Members); $70 (Non-Members)
*Reduced Rate FCBA Members: $35 *(Legal Administrators, Paralegals, Law Students & Law Clerks)
reservations made after April 23rd will be at the non-member price
THE FAIRFIELD COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION IS AN ACCREDITED PROVIDER FOR NY & CT CLE
1.5 TRANSITIONAL & NON-TRANSITIONAL NY & CT CLE AREA OF PRACTICE CREDITS
FULL REFUND WITH 48-HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE Information on financial assistance is available upon request